A.A. Groups Using Digital Platforms to Find Sobriety During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Virtual Meetings, Email, Phone, Social Media Allow Message of Recovery to Carry On —
“ONE DAY AT A TIME” (March 23, 2020)
Grapevine and La Viña Are Here To Help
Due to the current changing health situation, many AA meetings across the U.S. and Canada are finding it safer to close. To help members during this time, we are giving everyone free access to most of our 2020 Grapevine and La Viña issues.
Click here for Free Access
Literature Store has reopened. Click here for our Literature page which lists the limited hours of operation.
All Prison Commitments have been suspended until further notice.
2020 International Convention of Alcoholics Anonymous (July 2-5 in Detroit, MI) has been canceled.
Check back here for latest updates.
A public service website for Alcoholics providing information about AA, meeting times and locations, events and services in the South Jersey region.
|6:30 am||SUSPENDED: We Shall Know Peace||Prince of Peace Lutheran Church||Marlton|
|7:00 am||SUSPENDED: Good Morning Penns Grove - LIVING SOBER||River Church & Resource Center||Penns Grove|
|7:00 am||Zoom: Early Hope & Inspiration Group||St Mary's Guild Hall||Burlington|
|7:30 am||Indoor: Early Birds||K.I.S.S CLUB||Woodbury|
|8:00 am||Zoom: Morning Glory - Speaker||Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church Hall||Cherry Hill|
- August Intergroup Meeting on Zoom
on 08/19/2020 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September Intergroup Meeting on Zoom
on 09/16/2020 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- October Intergroup Meeting on Zoom
on 10/21/2020 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November Intergroup Meeting on Zoom
on 11/18/2020 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December Intergroup Meeting on Zoom
on 12/16/2020 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Zoom Addresses Meeting Hijackings
Click the Zoom Update button right within your meeting’s page on aasj.org
Starting (sometime) on Sunday, April 5, 2020
All meetings will have a password. All meetings will also have Waiting Room turned on.
Even existing meetings setup without a password will be assigned a randomly generated password.
This change is being applied by Zoom to all Zoom host accounts. [read more]
Update your meeting with the password so the newcomer can still find and attend your meeting.
Meeting Groups/Hosts: (sometime on 4/5/2020)
2. In your Zoom account, find your meeting(s) and fetch the password or copy the invitation.
3. Find your meeting(s) here at https://aasj.org/meetings
4. Click the ‘Zoom Update’ button within your meeting’s page.
5. If the meeting ID changed, go ahead and change it in the form.
6. Fill in the meeting password. (now required, use numbers only for dial in participants without a keyboard)
7. If you have the quick-link Join URL, copy it to the Join URL field, otherwise leave default.
8. Enter your name, phone, and email – private use only.
9. Click the Send button at the bottom.
10. Any questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org – we are here to help!