Back side of cards are blank for Phone #’s ▲ Available at the SJIG Office during normal business hours. ▲ Get yours today!
May 24th 2021 – Executive Order No. 242
Governor Murphy Lifts Major COVID-19 Restrictions, Moves Forward with Most Significant Reopening Steps to Date
Phase I effective May 28, 2021 – NJ State Mask Mandate & Six (6) Foot Social Distancing
Phase II effective June 4, 2021 – Indoor Gathering Capacity Restrictions
Note: In New Jersey, a landlord or group may still impose their own requirement for all in attendance at an indoor meeting to wear masks but may not do the opposite and require all not to wear them.
Groups may post information regarding their indoor setting requirements within the notes of meetings. (E.O. 242 Order 1)
For the full text of Executive Order No. 242, click here.
A public service website for Alcoholics providing information about AA, meeting times and locations, events and services in the South Jersey region.
|7:45 am||Indoor: Daily Reflections||
Haddonfield United Methodist Church
|8:00 am||Indoor/Online: Morning Glory - Beginners||
Ashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church Hall
In-person and Online
|8:00 am||Online: On Awakening||
|9:30 am||Indoor/Online: Living Sober||
In-person and Online
|10:00 am||Indoor: Came to Believe||
on 12/21/2022 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
on 02/02/2023 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
on 05/04/2023 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
on 08/03/2023 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Zoom Addresses Meeting Hijackings
Click the Zoom Update button right within your meeting’s page on aasj.org
Starting (sometime) on Sunday, April 5, 2020
All meetings will have a password. All meetings will also have Waiting Room turned on.
Even existing meetings setup without a password will be assigned a randomly generated password.
This change is being applied by Zoom to all Zoom host accounts. [read more]
Update your meeting with the password so the newcomer can still find and attend your meeting.
Meeting Groups/Hosts: (sometime on 4/5/2020)
2. In your Zoom account, find your meeting(s) and fetch the password or copy the invitation.
3. Find your meeting(s) here at https://aasj.org/meetings
4. Click the ‘Zoom Update’ button within your meeting’s page.
5. If the meeting ID changed, go ahead and change it in the form.
6. Fill in the meeting password. (now required, use numbers only for dial in participants without a keyboard)
7. If you have the quick-link Join URL, copy it to the Join URL field, otherwise leave default.
8. Enter your name, phone, and email – private use only.
9. Click the Send button at the bottom.
10. Any questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org – we are here to help!