5/7/2021 – H&I – Pinelands Recovery Center
Pinelands Recovery Center is requesting that we Please DO NOT come to the facility at this time. They appreciate the support but are scheduling speakers themselves and our BOOKED for now. If they do require speakers in the future, they will contact us (Intergroup).
Thank you for your cooperation.
11/30/2020 — COVID-19 — Effective Immediately
“It is hereby clarified that the number of individuals at an indoor gathering that involves an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, Narcotics Anonymous meeting, or similar meeting of an addiction support group shall be limited to 25 percent of the capacity of the room in which it takes place, but regardless of the capacity of the room, such limit shall never be larger than 150 persons or smaller than 10 persons.” – Executive Order 204
Check back here for latest updates.
A public service website for Alcoholics providing information about AA, meeting times and locations, events and services in the South Jersey region.
- May Intergroup Meeting (Virtual)
on 05/19/2021 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- CAYPAA & NJYPAA present Field dA.A.y
on 05/22/2021 from 12:00 pm
- Area 45 56th Annual Convention Kick-Off Planning Meeting
on 05/23/2021 from 9:00 am
- June Intergroup Meeting (Virtual)
on 06/16/2021 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- July Intergroup Meeting (Virtual)
on 07/21/2021 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Zoom Addresses Meeting Hijackings
Click the Zoom Update button right within your meeting’s page on aasj.org
Starting (sometime) on Sunday, April 5, 2020
All meetings will have a password. All meetings will also have Waiting Room turned on.
Even existing meetings setup without a password will be assigned a randomly generated password.
This change is being applied by Zoom to all Zoom host accounts. [read more]
Update your meeting with the password so the newcomer can still find and attend your meeting.
Meeting Groups/Hosts: (sometime on 4/5/2020)
2. In your Zoom account, find your meeting(s) and fetch the password or copy the invitation.
3. Find your meeting(s) here at https://aasj.org/meetings
4. Click the ‘Zoom Update’ button within your meeting’s page.
5. If the meeting ID changed, go ahead and change it in the form.
6. Fill in the meeting password. (now required, use numbers only for dial in participants without a keyboard)
7. If you have the quick-link Join URL, copy it to the Join URL field, otherwise leave default.
8. Enter your name, phone, and email – private use only.
9. Click the Send button at the bottom.
10. Any questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org – we are here to help!